Liposuction is a very popular type of plastic surgery at Surgery Experts due to the very attractive prices and very experienced surgeons. Surgery Experts is a choice of many due to its well known world-class medical care and affordable pricing.
Liposuction, as a field in plastic surgery, has been successfully used worldwide since 30 years ago, and is growing in popularity. It is one of the most effective methods of cosmetic correction that helps create an attractive body contour by eliminating the fat layer on the target area.
All liposuction procedures use hollow, stainless steel tubes with one or two suction openings, called cannulas, which vary in shape and size. They are connected to a powerful suction pump, and fat is suctioned through tiny incisions approximately 1 cm in length, which are placed in less visible areas of the body - natural skin creases and areas that are normally closed by underwear. The incisions become completely invisible after several months.
Post-operative scars should be protected from direct sunlight for the period not shorter than 6 months.
The sutures are removed in the first week after surgery.
The final results of body contouring correction will be evident after 6–8 weeks following the surgery;
The most common areas for Liposuction that are being focused on, Surgery Experts at Hospital:
Tummy liposuction / abdomen
Outer thighs liposuction
Inner thighs liposuction
Liposuction for armpit areas
Upper arm liposuction
Neck liposuction (under the chin)
Liposuction procedure can be performed in combination with abdominoplasty, upper arm lift, or thigh lift.
Contrary to the well known rumour, the fat cells that are removed during liposuction do not grow back. If a patient gained weight after liposuction, new fat would be deposited equally in all areas of the body. Although considered to be a very effective method for contouring the body, liposuction cannot be considered a substitute for weight loss. The best candidates for liposuction procedure people of average weight having localized fat depositions and healthy elastic skin. For overweight people we recommend to consult a surgeon for a gastric surgery.
Our plastic surgeons have 15+ years of experience of operating daily, and perform liposuction procedures on a regular basis.
There are no waiting times for liposuction at Surgery Experts Hospital - most of the time, we will be able to accommodate you within 1 week after enquiry. It is recommended to stay in the hospital for 2 days after the surgery.
Price for liposuction differs from patient to patient, and greatly depends on the area targeted: for some patients, tummy liposuction may include just the center and small sides of the abdomen. For others, it can include full abdomen, sides, back and flanks which is considered as full waist liposuction.
After the surgery, lymphatic drainage massage is recommended to help the body recover and for best results.
Generally, liposuction surgery price at Surgery Experts. Please send us a message with your enquiry so we could provide a quote.
Tummy Liposuction / Abdomen Liposuction Surgery
This is one of the most common types of liposuction surgeries performed worldwide. Abdomen area is one of the most problematic areas for men and women, and the area that is easy to put the fat on, and difficult to get rid of.
Upon arrival for the surgery, the first step always a consultation with the operating plastic surgeon. During the consultation, you will discuss your wishes and expectations with the surgeon.
After evaluating the fat layer, your skin elasticity and body contour, the surgeon will advise you on the areas that will be targeted for liposuction, how the procedure will be performed, and will answer all your questions related to the surgery.
PREPARATION and SURGERY
The surgery is performed under local anesthesia (for smaller areas) or general anesthesia (for bigger/more areas). Time in surgery varies greatly depending on the size / number of the areas to be worked on, and the amount of fat to eliminate. Surgery can take anywhere from 15 minutes to 2 hours.
- Light swelling usually disappears within 2 weeks.
- Bruising is different from patient to patient, and may last from several days to a few weeks
- A special compression garment should be worn for 6–8 weeks (sometimes shorter and this depends on the area treated), which prevents fluid accumulation and helps tighten the skin
- Physical activity should be avoided for 1-2 weeks after the surgery. Most patients can resume their exercising routine and sports 2 weeks following the surgery
- Most patients return to work immediately after the surgery
Tummy liposuction surgery price at Surgery Experts. Please send us a message with your enquiry so we could provide a quote.
Thigh Liposucion with Thigh Lift Surgery
Thigh lift surgery is often performed with thigh liposuction because for some patients, skin may become too loose after the liposuction procedure - this is where thigh lift is a good option.
It is important to note that live surgeon consultation is absolutely necessary in most cases to confirm that the thigh lift is needed. The surgeon needs to evaluate the skin elasticity, the amount of possible excess skin after liposuction and other factors, and discuss with the patient, in order to confirm the scope of the surgery.
Thigh liposuction with thigh lift surgery is performed under general anesthesia, and time in surgery is up to 4 hours.
- Swelling in the thighs remains for 2–3 weeks
- Stitches are removed on the 7th–10th day after the surgery
- Patients should avoid flying back immediately after leaving the hospital after the surgery because of the possible discomfort in the thighs due to stitching - it is recommended to stay in the country for an extra day or two.
- A special compression garment should be worn for 6–8 weeks (sometimes shorter and this depends on the area treated), which prevents fluid accumulation and helps tighten the skin.
- Physical activity should be avoided for 2–3 months after the surgery
- Most patients return to work within a few days after the surgery
Thigh liposuction with thigh lift surgery price at Surgery Experts. Please send us a message with your enquiry so we could provide a quote.
Prices provided below for each surgery include:
- Pre-operative tests
- Surgeon consultation prior to the surgery
- Surgeon visits and consultations after the surgery
- Full medical care in the hospital
- Hospital stay with 5 daily meals
- All needed medications while in the hospital
- Medical Manager to assist at all times
- Help with organizing the trip
Have questions? Call us at +370 6128 4670, or email at email@example.com