Many international patients choose checkup programs because of the the very affordable prices, short travel distance and the quality of the services provided. If requested, individual health checkup programs may be structured.
Important to know:
- You should not have any meals or drinks prior to coming to the hospital - this way we can start the tests on the same day.
- You can come with an accompannying person and stay together in a double ward, with meals included for both - please let us know in advance.
- Please let us know if you have any food products intolerance so that we could adjust your diet.
- You do not need to worry about transportation or any organizational issues when in here - we pick you up at Vilnius Airport and bring you back to the airport after leaving the hospital (please contact us for other airports).
- Any medical records you have available might help, please provide them to us before coming.
- With any questions you may have, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We also have full heart, neurology, gastric, urology, gynaecology and full body MRI checkup programs available - please call us at +370 6128 4670, or email at email@example.com for more information.