Major fields of clinical/research activity:
- Cataract, glaucoma, retinal disease, refractive surgery.
- Surgeries performed - cataract, glaucoma, vitreous and retina surgery, laser surgeries.
- Graduated in Medicine at Kaunas Medical Academy in 1992
- 1992-1995 residency training in anesthesiology-reanimatology at Kaunas Medical Academy
- 1995-1998 residency training in ophthalmology at Kaunas Medical Academy
- From 1998 - doctor-ophtalmologist at Department of Ophtalmology in Vilnius University Hospital Santariškių Klinikos
- From 2002 – lecturer, assistant at Vilnius University Eye Ear & Throat and Eye clinics
- In 2002 - a participant in Mercy Ships volunteer mission in Freetown (Sierra Leone)
- From 2015 - doctor ophthalmologist–microsurgeon at Kardiolita UAB
Professional improvement and international traineeships
Has undergone professional traineeship in Germany, Check Republic, Latvia, United Kingdom, USA, Poland, Italy, Holland, Spain, Sweden, Austria, Switzerland, Greece, Belgium and Norway
- A member of Lithuanian Ophthalmological Society
- A member of European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- A member of European Society of Vitreoretinal Surgery